Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Trunk Show

Hello Everyone,

I have kind of been off the grid for  a few days.  Part of the reason being, I was working around the clock to finish my Queen Size Feathered Star quilting!  Guess what it is DONE!  So stay tuned for photos of that.  

But I also traveled to Attleboro, MA to the Linsey Woolsey Quilt Guild. What a great group of ladies!  I return there in 2 weeks to do a workshop for them too.  Looking forward to that.

Here are a few photos from that night.


This is the Cactus Flower Table Runner, done in 3 ways!  This is also the workshop that I will be doing for this guild.


This was the crowd settling in... 


One of my published designs... Fresh Palette.


Flowers for My Wedding Ring.


And the Bali Bed Runner.

This group was so welcoming and very much fun!!  Remember, if you ever would like a trunk show or workshop, just drop me an e-mail and we can talk about scheduling something.

Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Cathy Hetzel said...

That Bali bed runner is just stunning....love those colours....

sillyewe said...

Oh wow, your Bali bed runner turned out great! Hope you are feeling better now, Jackie!!!! :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...