Sunday, January 5, 2014

Glacier Star Class in Arizona ~ Day 1

Hello Everyone,

Yesterday was a great day!  I began teaching the Glacier Star Technique of the Month (TOM), the first day in a series of six classes.  I am teaching this class at 35th Ave Sew and Vac in Arizona.  One thing I can tell you for sure is that I am so glad I am here... it is sub zero temperatures back home in CT!!

Anyway, I have a fabulous group of ladies in my class, most of whom have taken a class with me before.  I am happy to see them back!!

Here are a few images from the class..


Sue's selections for her geese.  Love the jewel tones.  We picked some of these out on Thursday our fabric selection day.  


Kelly brought in some of her completed Judy Niemeyer quilts in for show and tell.  She brought in the above Sunflower Illusions as well as her Summer Solstice.


Here is a swatch card, completed with Asian fabrics.  Love the color palette and I am looking forward to seeing this completed.


Three Unit S are complete.


Two students, two quilts, two blocks.  Nice job!!


Pam has a completed block!


Two students, two quilts, two blocks.  Another wonderful job!!


Here is my quilt with the Queen borders.    I took many more photos at yesterday's class and you can view them by clicking here.

If you can't take the class, you can purchase the pattern by clicking here

Stay tuned for Day 2 of the class tomorrow!!

Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Michele said...

Really nice color combos and Yes it is way too cold here in the North East. Enjoy the warmth while you can.

Marylh said...

Jackie - just LOVE that pattern. Unfortunately I will be in Paducah when you come back to our guild in April - I am so sad. But I still have to finish the one I started when you were here last year!! so still lots of work to do. But I will do this eventually.
Mary Hamilton Artful Hands in Mansfield MA - And yes it is freezing up here! glad you are warm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...