Sunday, January 15, 2012

Designing A Quilt On A Mac - Lesson 3

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all having a great weekend!  I wanted to do a quick post with the next lesson in the series on Designing A Quilt On A Mac!  I hope you have been enjoying them and that they have been helpful to you.  

Without further adieu, here is Lesson 3!




Lesson 4 is done and I just have to do a little editing and then that will be posted soon.  You can always find them on my You Tube Channel by clicking here and they will always be posted on my sidebar under tutorials! 

Tomorrow, the continuation of my Total Eclipse Class!  Wait until you see what all my students have done!! All I can say is... FANTASTIC!  See you tomorrow!


Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Richard Healey said...

That is a good visual walk though of how to use you computer to design out your project.

http://richardquilts.blogspot.com

Irina said...

ooops! how come I missed lesson 1 and 2???!!!

Cathi said...

The tutorials are fabulously helpful -- I'm ready to start playing with designs using Numbers for sure!! Thank you for putting the effort in to do this. It is really appreciated.

Stina Blomgren said...

Ohhooo.. Jackie... this is sooo cool... LOVE it.. and they are all soo well done... I even got it all...;O))) I think..
Still havent tried.. but sure have to!! Imagine having this on my Mac.. and not knowing it.. bah!!! SMILE to you!!

Sandi K. said...

Jackie - these are SO good! I am so excited to learn how to do this. My hand was hurting from drawing out a design on graph paper the other day. Now I can do it out on my MAC and plug in the fabric I'd like to use, too!

Thank you so much for doing this!! Your videos are very easy to follow. I just did it right along with you and it worked great! Can't wait for the next one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...