Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Feathered Star Workshop

Hello Everyone,

On Sunday, I had such a great time with a great group of ladies.  I taught a workshop at The Quilt Basket in Wappinger's Falls, NY.  

I was teaching the Feathered Star.  Each student had a choice... they could pick a pattern.  They could choose between the Queen Size, the Wall Hanging, or the Tree Skirt.  

There are students in the class making such a variety!  I can't wait to see them all complete.  But first let me show you some of the first day of class.


Diane's first unit almost done.  Love the pretty purple!


Everyone was very hard at work!


Loved seeing Kathy's Mariner's Compass all complete!  This was from the class that I taught in the fall.


A finish of the first unit!  Beautiful!


Kathy with my Queen Size Feathered Star hanging behind her.


Another happy student and beautiful unit complete.


Susan was very excited about her unit!!

I posted a bunch more photos that you can see here.  Stay tuned for next month's class, they have homework!


Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love the quilts of course - but I really love that gray sweater on one of your students! LOL would love to know where she got it

Nedra said...

Your ladies always do such beautiful work!

Sharon said...

Classes are so fun! I love seeing all the different ideas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...