Monday, June 4, 2012

All Done...

Hello Everyone,

Our last day of the retreat is always bittersweet.  We have seen our friends again, some whom we haven't seen in a year, and have worked on new projects and now we have to get back to reality.  Not that that is a bad thing, but we have had a ton of fun!!


Justine brought along her Village on the Green to work with and it is looking might nice.


I began my Stepping Stones project after finishing Desert Sky.  I am doing this all in Kaffe Fassett fabrics.      The patterns can be found here and the fabrics here.


Carol was working on a batik quilt.  I am really liking the look.


Barbara was in the process of making another quilt using repro fabrics.  Very nice!


Carol was the BIG winner.  She won a fantastic basket filled with all kinds of quilting goodies.


Justine decided to take a little break and made a few Zentangles.  


I especially like this one... it sums up our weekend.

I hope you enjoyed following along on our retreat.


Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

12 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Although I'd love to actually go on a retreat it's been fun being part of yours. Thanks for sharing.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

Is Village of Green the name of the pattern in the first quilt you show. My daughter really likes it - we saw one at the Paducah quilt show but I didn't know what the name of the pattern was, I thought I might get the pattern and set it aside to maybe make one day for her.
Karen

Karen said...

I did enjoy being along - that's a talented group of ladies - congrats to Carol!

Sooli said...

I've really enjoyed seeing what you've all been up to. You all must have worked really hard because you've made loads of things! Well done all of you!

Nedra said...

Girlfriend retreats are the best! It looks like you had a fantastic time. great therapy for the soul.

Vesuviusmama said...

That SEW zentagle is so cool! And how neat that you are all working on such diverse projects! Thanks for sharing.

Jean(ie) said...

Looks like y'all had tons of fun and got a lot of sewing done. I love retreats...

Barb said...

glad you had a great retreat - those zangles are very cool

Thimbleanna said...

Your Stepping Stones quilt is off to a great start -- I love the fabrics you're using. It looks like you had a great time at retreat -- lots of fun projects!

Unknown said...

Hermosos, muy lindos los colores.
Un beso
Doris

Nifty Quilts said...

What a talented and prolific group! Desert Sky looks wonderful!

Colleen said...

thank you for sharing the fun from your retreat! the projects are amazing and inspirational. i have started The Village Green and have the center and top row done, I have been inspired to get back to work on it!!! All projects are fabulous. Thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...