Saturday, June 2, 2012

The 2nd Day of Inspiration

Hello Everyone,

The second day of our retreat was quite productive for many of us...


Justine finished her Seasonal Table Runner.  You can find the pattern here.


This was sort of a cheat... I returned this quilt to Sharon.  I quilted it for her.  So it is done!  She just needs to bind it...


Darlene's Arrowhead quilt.


Are we channeling our quilt?  Matching clothes to quilts is definitely a skill.


A crayon quilt demo.  


Don't you just love the smell of a new box of crayons?


Very cool to shade with melted crayons.


Cass finished a Lone Star.


Mama and Papa bunny.


The final layout for my Desert Sky.  You can find the pattern here.


Charlotte is almost done, just some borders to add.

Stay tuned for Day 3.


Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Thelma said...

You're hanging with some talented and busy quilters. It's fun to watch everyone's progress and enjoy the retreat, thanks for sharing. I couldn't pick a favorite project if I had to.

Lesley said...

Every day is amazing! Such talent! Thanks for sharing!

Abby and Stephanie said...

This post makes me want to go out and buy a brand new box of crayons!

Janet said...

I want to play with crayons now. This retreat must have been so productive judging by all the lovely projects.

Cathy said...

OKay another great batch of creative people and thier quilts. I have to get my butt in gear!!! I am falling behind.

thanks for sharing.
cathy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...