Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Willow

Hello Everyone,

As I am wrapping up my stay in Arizona, I taught a class yesterday at A Quilter's Oasis in Mesa.  This class was teaching the Willow Bed Runner.  You can see my quilt by clicking here.

Let me show you a few photos from the class...


This is a Unit K, which is the middle unit that helps to make that zig zag look.  Love this color combo.


A fabulous finish!  The red is awesome.


This is a Unit B and a Kaffe version.  Gotta love Kaffe!


A Unit K and Unit B together.... this is going to great, I can tell.


Four units complete!  Fabulous!!

It was a great day with fabulous ladies!  I had a blast!

You can see more pics from the class by clicking here.

For the pattern click here.
Find the kit by clicking here.

Now onto Quilt Market in Houston!!


Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Nedra said...

I like the Kaffe one!

Debby, crowefan0517 said...

Hi Jackie,

I just listened to The Quiltcast podcast, episode #9, in which they reviewed online fabric shops. Not sure if you have listened but I thought you'd like to know that they had a lot of very nice things to say about your online shop :)

-Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...