Sunday, October 27, 2013

Quilt Market... Schoolhouse

Hello Everyone,

The past few days have been very busy here at Quilt Market in Houston.  On Friday, I attended Schoolhouse which I love.  It is sort of like speed dating... you go from room to room every 15 or 30 minutes and see little snippets of new designs, new fabrics, new products, and get to see some great eye candy.

I wanted to share here just a select few photos from Schoolhouse and I have an entire album of TONS more photos on Facebook.  These are some of my favorites.


Kaffe Fassett and Brandon Mably showing off Kim McClean's newest pattern done in all Kaffe Fassett Collective fabrics.  Just breathtakingly gorgeous!!


Hoffman Batik 1895 color card for their hand dyes.  Aren't they really to die for... ??? LOL!!


My friend Nedra's Chevron quilt made from all Triangles on a Roll.  Isn't this quilt just striking?  Love the scrappiness.


My pal Victoria's beautiful quilt with her original embroidery design.  Very sweet!


And Judy Niemeyer's design from her Cut Loose Press Pattern.  Love the brights on the black.

Schoolhouse is a fun way to get ideas for your shop and what you would like to carry.  So much of what I will be showing you over the next few days you will see in the shop soon!!!

If you would like to see all the pics from schoolhouse, just click here.


Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love Nedra's quilt this photo shows the colors off even more than a different one that I saw. It sounds like a lot of fun you are having.

Nedra said...

Thanks for including me in the line up! I sat next to Victoria's table last night at dinner, and spoke with her for a few moments. She said she would visit our booth this morning.
It's been so fun to see you here!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Dye/Die! Giggle. Lots of pretties.

Michele said...

I love this time of year....seeing all the pics from market. I just wish I could be there in person.

Jayne Honnold said...

Thanks for sharing! I've been looking forward to seeing the market pictures!

SewCalGal said...

Thanks for sharing. Love that color card selection of beautiful Hoffman fabrics too. Gosh darn, wouldn't it be fun to have such a card of our own to plan quilts.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...