Thursday, August 15, 2013

Did Someone Say Trunk Show??

Hello Everyone,

Yesterday, I had a fun morning.  I spent the morning at 35th Avenue Sew and Vac. doing trunk show of all Judy Niemeyer that I made.  The class was full and it was a great group of ladies with wonderful questions.


4th of July quilt


Sunflower Illusions quilt.


Willow Bed Runner.


Stepping Stones quilt


Which Way's North Quilt.


Queen Size Feathered Star.


Glacier Star Queen Size

To see lots more photos, just click here

I will be teaching on Saturday on Sunday there so there will be lots more pics, so stay tuned!!



Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

mb-RI said...

Just beautiful. You do wonderful work! I certainly look forward to all your pictures.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

beautiful bright colors!

Nedra said...

It was so wonderful to see you! And great job on the trunk show!
(looks like the pictures I took for you turned out OK. It's your camera:)

Kim said...

Wowsers I bet you knocked their socks off! Looks like a terrific trunk show!

Happy Sewing and continued success Jackie, you must be busier than a one armed paper hanger!!!!

Mystic Quilter said...

I so love your Stepping Stones in Kaffe fabrics - so glad I bought the pattern from you and will have to get started, seeing yours has inspired me to get busy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...