Monday, February 21, 2011

Do You Know Him???

Hello Everyone,

Do you know the Quilt Dad... A.K.A. John Adams? If you don't, you really should get to know him. I met him at Quilt Market in the Fall and he is one of the nicest people I have met!


He not only is nice he is a fantastic quilter and Dad! He has lots of quilting endeavors under his belt and many more up his sleeve. You must visit him at his blog by clicking here. There is always something wonderful going on there. Tell him I said hello.

But in the meantime, he was kind enough to do an interview with me while at market. It was fun, informative, and inspirational.

So please listen to his interview on my newest podcast. Episode #22 is now available on iTunes or you can click here to listen in directly from your computer. Oh and by the way, in case you didn't know Podcasts are FREE!! Yay!!



So give a listen and let John and I know what you think. Enjoy!!

Until Next Time...


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Yes I have had the pleasure of meeting him and indeed he is as genuine in person as he is on his blog.

Smiles,
Kelly

Nanette Merrill said...

Very cool. He's amazing and famous! I hope to meet him and some of the other twitter pals at market.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...