Sunday, April 28, 2013

It Is Sort of Private

Hello Everyone,

On Wednesday, it was my honor to teach a private group of ladies who call themselves the Sew Much Fabric Quilters.  Isn't that the best?  I think that we can all relate to that on sum level, right?  

We all love fabric and really need it to complete our projects, so we just keep getting more.  Personally, I don't see a problem with that, do you?

Any who...  This group of ladies wanted to learn the Technique of The Month (TOM) the Glacier Star.

We got started and these ladies took right off...


A couple of New York Beauties with their New York Beauties!!


Yay!! She got it done!!


New York beautiful!


Great colors!


See I told you it was kind of private....

Boy, I never get tired of teaching this class!

Stay tuned for more.... if you would like to take this class with me locally, I now have it on the schedule and ready for registration.  You can register online here.


Until Next Time...





Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...