Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Podcast Is Up... Featuring Marie Bostwick

Hello Everyone,

I must apologize... I have once again been remiss in posting my podcast.  I haven't stopped doing them, I have just been kind of busy.  I know, that is not an excuse.  But I promise this podcast will make up for being late.


Episode 41 is now ready for you to listen in and features my wonderful friend, Marie Bostwick


We sat down last week and recorded this podcast to air on the date of the release of her newest publication, Between Heaven and Texas.  I must say, it is another winner!!

Also, I am involved in her blog hop tour too!! So stay tuned for my day on May 10 and a free star block.


Here is the schedule for the blog hop and your free stars....

Monday, April 29 – Marie Bostwick
Tuesday, April 30 – Michele – Quilting Gallery
Wednesday, May 1 – Bonnie – Quiltville
Thursday, May 2 – Pat – Pat Sloan
Thursday, May 2 – Kim – Persimon Dreams
Friday, May 3 – Melissa – Happy Quilting
Saturday, May 4 – Jo – Jo’s Country Junction
Sunday, May 5 – Wendy – Ivory Spring
Monday, May 6 – Victoria – Bumble Beans Inc.
Tuesday, May 7 – Vicki – Quilting Lodge Blog
Wednesday, May 8 – Melissa/Jake – Generation Q Magazine
Thursday, May 9 – Jennifer – Sew Hooked
Friday, May 10 – Jackie – Canton Village Quilt Works


But right now you can listen in on Marie and I chatting about the new book and what she is up to these days!!  You can listen on your computer by clicking here.  Or if you prefer you can download it from iTunes and listen on your iPod or other MP3 device, by clicking here.

Let me know what you think!  She and I had so much fun!! And don't forget the blog hop!!

Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

I think all Texans believe their state is Heaven on Earth! Since I was born in Texas the title speaks to me. I'll definitely add this to my reading list.

Savannagal said...

I just can't say enough about the generous folks who post tutorials. Beginners like me would be lost without them. Thanks so much for the star patterns and tuturials.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...