Thursday, April 11, 2013

Do You Remember This???

Hello Everyone,

Last year I had posted this quilt, my Diamonds In The Rough, that I designed using just Half Square Triangles (HSTs).  I enjoyed using my scraps to create this quilt.


Why am I showing this quilt again, you ask???


Because... Lookie here... 


It is featured in the newest issue of Modern Patchwork!! Yahoo!!  I adore the photo they took.  It looks just right hanging there with those tulips.


Here is a little peek at the intro... YES... there are instructions on how to make this quilt too!  

The magazine will be available in my shop in the next few weeks and it will also hit the newsstands then as well.


There are other fabulous quilts and projects in this issue and it is very inspiring!  

I hope you like my design and will want to give it a try.  If not, there are tons others to try.  But I would love to see yours!!

I am off to teach at the New England Quilt Festival today.  If you are going, pop in to say hello!

Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

15 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Oh wow....the quilt looks beautiful jackie...congrats!!!!

Abby and Stephanie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Lesley said...

Congratulations! What a fantastic quilt and accomplishment. Well done!

Jacqueline said...

Congratulations.. Love the quilt design and the colors. This is going on my to do list.

Pieces to Love said...

Congratulations! It is a stunning quilt and I agree that it looks at home with those tulips.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

glad to see the finished quilt - now I would love to see your finish for the Star Crazy quilt that we all worked on a couple years ago :)

Tina Craig said...

Looks great in the magazine! Love the colors.

Jean(ie) said...

I have always love this one. Suits my style. And it does have good magazine appeal. I can see why they lapped this one up! Its so yummy!

Congrats!

Karen said...

Congrats Jackie. Haven't seen the magazine yet - congrats!

Cathi said...

Congratulations, Jackie! It is a fabulous quilt!

Michele said...

Very nice and congrats on the new publication. I'd love to say hi at the NEQF but though I'd love to be heading up there, I won't be this time because I'm off tomorrow to pick up my mew-to-me mid arm machine. Have fun.

em's scrapbag said...

That's awesome! So happy for you!

Stitchy Little Witch said...

Oh I love this quilt! I absolutely have to make one of my own. I'll be on the look out for the magazine!

Tina O. said...

This quilt is on my list of things to do.

Marjorie said...

I still love this quilt and have ever since I saw it on your design wall. The one I made inspired from that early post was a wedding gift and now lives across the street at the neighbors'.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...