Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Fantastic Class and A Recurrent Theme

Hello Everyone,

On Saturday I taught a really fun group of ladies in Sturbridge, MA at Sturbridge Quilting and Sewing. These ladies were fun, fun, fun!!

The class was the first session of two.  They are working on Summer Solstice.  So they worked on piecing their New York Beauty blocks and the Lone Star sections.


Here is a very pretty Lime and Black NYB  and here comes the recurrent theme...


Lime and Black again.


Not so lime, but black spikes.  These ladies love their black spikes and you can tell they know how to have a good time when sewing.


You can see my Summer Solstice hanging on the wall at the right.

I can't wait to see their finished homework.  Next session we will piece the borders.

If you are interested in taking a class with me, check out my schedule by clicking here.  I just added several classes that I will be teaching in Arizona.  If you live there, I would love to see you!!

You can see more photos from the Summer Solstice class by clicking here.  Enjoy!!


Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...