Saturday, April 20, 2013

Top Is Done!

Hello Everyone,

Yesterday, I spent the afternoon finishing my Indian Summer quilt top.  I applied the borders and the top is now complete!  I must say I am smitten with this top.

Although not my usual color palette, it would fit very well in my parents home in the southwest!  Wink, wink... Mom!


Earthy tones form a hidden secondary star.


Geese converge not sure of which direction to go.


An inner border of brown frames up the interior body of the quilt.


Gradated in color they complete the quilt.


And we have Indian Summer.  Although we are heading into spring time and I am extremely excited about that, I must say that I don't mind having an Indian Summer in the form of a quilt.

Some things you may want to know about this quilt...

1.  I am offering this as a class beginning in September, 2013 and it is currently online for you to register.  Click here for the information and to register.

2.  The same color palate is available in a quilt kit in my online shop by clicking here.

3.  If you would just like the pattern, you can find it in my online shop by clicking here.

Now onto quilting this top... hmmm... but I guess that means that I have to piece the backing first.


Until Next Time...




Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

Lesley said...

Jackie, your quilt is beautiful. They will love it!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Very nice jackie....love the color

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I love those colors in this quilt

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I really like that one too. It is fun to work in a different color scheme now and then.

mascanlon said...

Just lovely! The geese are mesmerizing!

Cathi said...

I've loved seeing this quilt every time you've shown it. The colours you used are absolutely perfect!

Lynette said...

You should be smitten with it! It's really gorgeous. :)

carla said...

Hi!!! It is beautiful!!! I love the colors too!!!

Sharon said...

Your Indian summer quilt is stunning. What a pn interesting block design...and fun piecing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...