Friday, April 19, 2013

Inspirational

Hello Everyone,

As many of you know, I have open sew days at my studio.  These are days when you can come and work on whatever projects that you happen to be making at the time.  I love these days because I get to sew too!  But I always love what the others bring along.  

They are always different and constantly inspiring!!  Here are a few from Wind It Up Wednesday.


Nancy's bed quilt... borders in progress.


Sabrina laying out her wheels. Too fun!!


Leslie's mini Schlep bag made all from Kaffe Fassett fabrics.


Nancy's quilt with borders on... it is HUGE!!


Leslie finished a Yellow Brick Road quilt.

Now I must tell you there were quite a few more photos, but the quilts were to be given as gifts and or not to be revealed yet.  Therefore, I could not post them here per request of the quilter.  But trust me there was definitely LOTS more inspiration.

What inspires you?  Leave me a comment to let me know.

For some more inspiration, click here to see me blog post on Quilt Magazine's site today and leave me a comment there too with your thoughts.

Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...