Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Desert Sky

Hello Everyone,

I am back and have had a day or so to gather myself together after the New England Quilt Festival (MQX) 2013.  It was my first time teaching there and I had a BLAST!  

All the ladies who were in my classes were just fabulous.

On Saturday, I taught the Desert Sky class and wanted to show you some of the beautiful combinations that these ladies made.


A mother daughter duo made these gorgeous blocks.


Yummy citrus colors.




Proud mom and daughter. 


Brights, gotta love them.


Mmmmm.... jewel tones are fabulous!


Love this batik fabric and the contrast. 


Desert like colors.  

Aren't they fantastic?  You can see TONS more photos here.

If you would like the pattern you can click here.

I had so much fun teaching at MQX, I can't wait to do it again!

Until Next Time...


Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...