Friday, April 12, 2013

Quilts From The New England Quilt Festival

Hello Everyone,

Yesterday, I arrived at the New England Quilt Festival.  I was WOWED by some of the quilts and wanted to share just a few with you.  I will post more over the next few days with you.

This one is by Karen Marchetti, it speaks to me!


Here is the back!


This one is by Renee Valdes.  I just love it!


Gotta love the next one just FUN!!


 Today, I am doing a lecture/trunk show and teaching!  Can't wait to meet some of the quilters!  Gonna be a good day!

Until Next Time....

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Wowzer. The back of the first quilt looks like a muted wholecloth version of the front.

Kathy said...

love the thread work on the back of the first quilt!

Michele said...

Wow. Just wow. I wish I could be there to see them in person. But I'm heading out on my road trip to pick up my long arm machine. Have fun and I'll definitely be there next year.

Marlene said...

Those quilts are fantastic-would be great to see them in person but a bit far away. What inpiration. Good luck with you lecture.

Karen said...

The back of the first one is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...