Monday, April 8, 2013

Beautiful Stars

Hello Everyone,

Yesterday was our 4th session of the Glacier Star Class in Vermont.  Let me tell you these ladies are fantastic and I truly enjoy teaching them.   All of the ladies have all different color palettes for the Glacier Star, which makes it even more interesting.

I must say, I am really anxious to see these quilts completed.  Only two more sessions!

But let's take a peek at the progress they are making.  I personally love progress photos, how about you?


A bright tropical feel.


Kaffe love!



Eye popping blue!


Proud Norma.


Beautiful Moda.


Absolutely gorgeous turquoise and teals!


Linda with her Christmas version.  

I am besides myself and can't wait to see them next time.

There is a TON more photos and more variations, you can see them by clicking here.


Oh and don't forget to listen to me chatting with my friend Pat Sloan today at 4:00 Eastern Time!!

Just click here to listen in... 



Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...