Friday, November 15, 2013

What I Am Working On Now...

Hello Everyone,

As of lately, I have been working on several projects at one time.  But I know that never happens to you right??  Right now, I am doing a little designing, and working on some other projects that ail be launched soon.

On the quilting front, last week and this week, I have been working on some paper pieced project.  No surprise here as I LOVE paper piecing.  Let's take a look...


Here is a close up of my Feathered Star.  I had selected the fabrics MONTHS ago and it was time to get these together.  I chose a selection of Kaffe Fassett fabrics and batiks.  All from my online shop!  I love how they are coming together.


As of yesterday morning, this is what the Feathered Star looked like.  I just needed to complete the second half of the green star points and I did!!


I love how it is coming together and I can't wait to start the next layer. It is fun to see a pattern or design evolve and come together little by little and very gratifying too!


If you like this Feathered Star you can make your own.  The pattern is available in my online shop and BETTER YET… 

ALL patterns and kits are ON SALE, 20% off for 3 days only!! 

You can find this pattern and ALL the patterns we carry by clicking here.

You can find ALL kits by clicking here.

To get your 20% off you will need to put the code   pakit20   in at checkout to get the discount.

But hurry the sale ends at midnight November 17, 2013.

What are you working on???

Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...