Friday, July 26, 2013

Day 4....

Hello Everyone,

Yesterday was a great Day 4!  We all got TONS done and stayed quite focused!  I have lots of photos to share here and in my album here.

Let's get to it...


My friend Ginny has been working on this wonderful red, white and blue version of the Captain's Wheel.  It is turning out just gorgeous. I can't wait to see the finished quilt.


This beautiful purple version of the Mariner's Compass, Sally has been working on diligently all week. I really adore the jewel tones she is using.


As for me, I finished piecing the borders on this Feathered Star. And YES, I have begun joining the pieces together to make the quilt.  My goal is to have a quilt top by the end of the day... Do you think I can do it?  Stay tuned until tomorrow to find out!


Roger is helping his wife Ardelle pin her Mariner's Compass to the wall.  I really like the beachy tones and colors in this quilt.


Shahena has begun adding her sails and ropes.  This quilt is coming along nicely and will be a stunner when she is done.


Can you believe it, Peggy and Denise have this gorgeous Mocha Mariner's Compass almost done.  It was a productive day all in all...  So what happens at the end of the day at a Certified Shop retreat?


The hosts Del and Judy Niemeyer make awesome Margaritas for whomever would like some.   Oh and one more thing... My friend Ginny didn't know this about her pattern....


LOL... (not really true, but it seemed that way to her today)  

;)

To see LOTS more photos from yesterday, just click here...


Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Sally said...

I am in awe of all of these beautiful quilts, they are so beautiful and the colors are so inspiring! Thanks so much for sharing

Cathy Hetzel said...

Those quilts are stunning.......love the colours.......

tinabarbano@gmail.com said...

como se puede encontrar el libro de estrella emplumada, es divino
me gustaria saber el precio en euros muchas gracias
tinabarbano@gmail.com
barcelona espain

Denny1600 said...

What gorgeous quilts! It looks as though everyone is getting lots done. So artistic!

Michele said...

Adequate words escape me.

Anonymous said...

why the two different table heights for the sewing machines? does on stand while sewing?

the points are just amazing....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...