Friday, June 28, 2013

Progress Made

Hello Everyone,

Yesterday, I was able to take advantage of another sewing day!!! Yippee!  I made progress on my units for the Willow Bed Runner.  After making 8 more units, I have 24 more to go then onto the middle units.


I am really liking the zig zag effect that this will have.  The black space is where the middle units will end up.  


Here is what I have so far, NOT the final layout so stay tuned.  This quilt is going to change... a lot!!

The nice thing about this pattern is that it uses 2.5 inch strips!  So if you have some jelly rolls or the like laying around, this is a great way to use them.

The pattern can be found by clicking here.

Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Betsy said...

Beautiful Jackie.

Sally said...

I am loving your progress on this!

carla said...

Hi!!! I love it!!! The colors are wonderful!!! Thank You

Jean said...

This will be beautiful!

Beausoleil Quilts said...

When I saw the strips yesterday I wasnt excited- not now- just lovely. What a difference a day makes.

Michele said...

I really like where this is going so far. I have a batik jelly roll sitting and waiting for the right project to come along for it. This just might be the one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...