Tuesday, May 14, 2013

It Was A Great Mother's Day!

Hello Everyone,

Sunday was a fabulous day!  I spent it teaching in Vermont and then went home to a home cooked meal from my husband and daughter.

The ladies in Vermont have not only been doing a fantastic job, but have become really great friends too.  I so enjoy them!

Sarah had this little guy with her...


She had made this turtle pincushion from a Heather Bailey pattern and has a love of Kaffe fabrics like I do! Too stinkin' cute!!


Deb made some fabulous geese.  I love the colors that she is using.


Kathy is using Civil War Repros... I have not yet seen a Glacier Star made with them.  Can't wait to see it all complete.


Sarah's version of the Glacier Star is done in Kaffe Fassett fabrics and I am absolutely in LOVE with it!!!


Norma has done this gorgeous version of turquoise and it looks great on this table cloth... doesn't it??



Here is Kathy's Civil War repro... I do like how it looks.

A great job to all... But there are TONS more photos.  Just click here to see the album.

Then I came home and had a wonderful dinner prepared by my daughter and my husband.  After dinner, my hubby went to my favorite dairy farm, about 3 miles from our home, and picked up some of my favorite ice cream....


Chocolate Chocolate Chip!  Oh how I adore you... and YUM you are soooo good and creamy and chocolaty! 


It is very difficult for me to avoid going past the farm without getting a cone, a pint, or a quart. 

What a great Mother's Day... Sewing, great food, friends, family and ice cream.  I couldn't ask for more! 

I hope you all had a great day too!

Oh and the winner of Marie Bostwick's book is Judy McLeod!


Until Next Time...


Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Laura said...

LOve the Kaffe star! So beautiful!

PS that is my favorite flavor, too!

Lesley said...

What amazing projects...each one is so stunning! And such a cute pin cushion!

mascanlon said...

Such amazing projects!

Judy MacLeod said...

Oh my, LOVE all the stars! Will have to tackle this one of these days.
Thank you for the book, I can't wait to read it!

Cathi said...

Those projects are all so glorious, but the turtle steals the show! It is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...