Monday, April 1, 2013

Class Time

Hello Everyone,

Saturday was the second session of the Mariner's Compass Technique of the Month (TOM) class that I am teaching in the studio.  I love teaching this class as I have some AWESOME students!!

Just to show you how awesome, Noreen had taken a class from me before the TOM.  The pattern we made was A Touch of Spring.  She finished it and brought it in to show me and I was blown away!!!

It is simply gorgeous, lots of scrappy love!


This just shows a little but...


Here is a little more, and...


Here is Noreen and the whole shebang!  See what I mean... drop dead gorgeous quilt!  Thank you Noreen for bringing it in, I hope to see it in the Flights and Fantasies quilt show!!

Now onto the Mariner's Compass class.... 


Here is Shirley working away!


Nancy and her progress.


Sue and her progress.


Noreen and her progress.  

Michelle was not here today because it was Easter weekend.  But aren't they all doing a wonderful job?    

If you want to see more photos from the class, just click here.

Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Nedra said...

wow, your students really are creating some amazing things. (It must be their teacher :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...