Sunday, February 5, 2012

Totally Mod

Hello Everyone,

This weekend has been a blast.  On Friday, I came down to NYC to visit my friend Victoria.  We did some shopping and eating... Food and Fabric you can't go wrong!

Yesterday, was the meeting of the NYC Metro Mod Quilt guild and it was a blast!  I thought I would share some show and tell with you... Enjoy!











Oh, and today is the LAST day for my Super Bowl Sunday Sale in my shop!  All Westminster, Art Gallery, and Batik fabrics are marked down!!!

Click here to start shopping!

Make sure you come back tomorrow for something really special!


Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Lisa said...

It was fun wasn't it!! Always great to have so many creative minds in one place.

Abby and Stephanie said...

An explosion of creativity! "F" words are the best -- food, fun, friends, fabric, family. :o)

Miss Jamee Quilts said...

i totally love that orangy one with the big circle background, third from the bottom! I have to remember this next time i see a huge print in colors i love!

Cardygirl said...

Great pics...I am just playing with a cathedral window too.

Elisa Black said...

Those are some fab quilts, Jackie!! Glad you had fun with Victoria in NYC!! I adore Cathedral Windows and I've never seen one with a beautiful blue background like that. Looking forward to seeing what you worked on!! (I did a few more KM units-- slowly but surely-- I;ve also been working on some gifts and a zippy pouch for a swap I'm in-- mixing it up).

Nanette Merrill said...

Sew cute. Love the fabric you posted today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...