Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cherries in the Mail????

Hi Everyone,

Yes, you read that correctly!! I received cherries in the mail. Well, okay, not the kind you eat. These are even better....you can quilt with these. Here take a peek.



Aren't they yummy?? They are Cherrywood Fabrics latest. They are just like jelly rolls, 2 1/2 inch pre-cut strips. But these are even better, they are hand dyed fabrics that look like suede. You might remember this quilt that I made for my dad out of  Cherrywood Fabrics. I just love them. 


I also picked up these goodies when signing up for a class today. These fabrics are from Mark Lipinski's new Califon Fabric line. I love the bright colors! Don't you?


I also added some beautiful new pictures for your viewing pleasure here. Enjoy!

Have a great weekend, and Happy Quilting!


**EDIT** --- Pop on over to Jane's Fabrics and Quilts for a wonderful giveaway!

Share/Bookmark

14 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love the Cherrywood fabrics too. I started buying from her before she had a big business because I worked for her aunt and got to see the newest things first. Now I need to start using it.

Sweet P said...

I love those fabrics! I wish I could get them in fat 8s, one of each color would be so much fun! I have to add them to my birthday and Christmas wish lists.

PamKittyMorning said...

Can't wait to see what you're up to with those pretty cherrywood fabrics. Have a fun weekend.

Helen said...

Love the cherrywood fabrics and yours dad's quilt looks terrific. Enjoy your weekend.

Eileen said...

Yes I do remember your dad's quilt. I think it was one of the first times i visited you. Still love seeing it again.. those solid colors are wonderful.

annemariesquilt said...

The jelly rolls looks realy great... What are you going to make from them??

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Hi, Thank you for stopping by and for the wonderful birthday wishes, you are the basket 4 times! When the giveaway is over, I am going to stop by your blog for a nice long visit! Jane

em's scrapbag said...

What beautiful fabrics. Have fun putting them to good use.

Wendy said...

You are going to have fun with those new cherry wood fabrics I can tell...LOL

Nanette Merrill said...

Wow those colors are so pretty. What a great idea.

Karen said...

Love the cherry rolls. They look good enough to eat!

jacquie said...

those are beautiful. i've never seen them before. i need to check them out!

Debi said...

Yummy fabrics by Cherrywood, thanks for sharing, I will have to go check them out.

Quilter Kathy said...

Thanks for the link to Cherrywood!
I love the quilt you made with the fabrics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...