Friday, February 15, 2008

Color on My Feet!!

I have been busily binding the black, white, and red quilt for my friend and will have a completed picture soon. I haven't done much other sewing lately, as I am on a mission to get this quilt complete.

However, I wanted to share with you my shopping finds yesterday. I went to Kohl's and found some really cute shoes, yes, shoes. Not only were they on sale, but I had an additional 20% off!!! Anyway, they are really cute spring/summer type shoes. ( Yes, I am yearning for warmer weather.) So in my quest to feel more springlike, I bought them. Here they are:


These strawberry ones are just adorable and I can't wait to wear them.

I just love the bright plaid shoes...I love color!!

That's all for now folks. A quilt related post will be up and coming.

Jackie
Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Anina said...

I want the plaid ones! I may have to run over to Kohl's quickly.

PamKittyMorning said...

Love those strawberry shoes... man guess I'm off to Kohls today.

Thimbleanna said...

Hey -- I hope you're wearing those strawberry shoes while you quilt the black and red quilt -- they match! I want some of those plaid shoes -- shopping for me this weekend!

jen duncan said...

Aside from visiting my first IKEA while down 'in civilization' last week, I went to Kohl's for the first time. Man! That was so good I went TWICE! Couldn't believe the cute baby clothes clearanced for 2, 3, and 4 dollars. Loved it!

annemariesquilt said...

Hello..
I have linked you and I hope it is Ok. Then it is easier for me to come visit you!
I realy envy you your quiltroom, it looks great with lots of space...
My place is very small, but it is mine and only mine..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...