Monday, January 21, 2008

A Fat Quarter Small Quilt....DONE!!

Well, technically it is not quilted and bound yet. But the top is done and I love it!! It will hang in my guest bedroom or possibly sit on the dresser as a topper. This was the one that I showed the fabric in a few posts ago. It is the cover quilt from Darlene Zimmerman's Fat Quarter Small Quilts book. I love all the quilts in this book and hope to do a few more. It was a stash buster for me, I am challenging myself this year to utilize my stash and minimize my buying...OH NO!!!

Also, I just posted Deb's quilt here. The quilting
came out really nice and I think she will like it very much. She had won this quilt kit at Quilt Market and just finished it. She needed it quilted to hang in the shop. I think that this fabric will be arriving soon!! Anyway, enjoy!!

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Very Nice Jackie! I've always wanted to try that pattern and I love your fabrics!

PamKittyMorning said...

Cute, love your fabric choices. 30's are my fav.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie - I think I did it! This morning was such fun, fabric shopping, of course. This latest quilt ought to be called "A Rose is a Rose" or something equally silly. I usually don't name quilts. Thanks for your help - love your new site which I'll be sure to check out regularly. But meatballs? Sarah

Anonymous said...

I say this a lot, but I just can't help it... ditto Pam!

I have that book (I have all of Darlene's book - I just love her) and have made a few quilts from it. I just love, love, love all of them and want to make them all!

julieQ said...

Such a beautiful quilt! Great work. Looks so old-fashioned, just right.

Julie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...