Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Progress On The Design Wall

Hello Everyone,

Yes, there is progress! I am excited.  It is truly amazing what you can get accomplished with a few minutes here and there.  Believe me, that is how I have been rolling  lately... a little here, a little there.

Let me break down the wall for you...


Here is one of the four border corners for my Glacier Star Quilt that I blogged about here.  I am still working on the other three, they are progressing and I am loving them.  It will be so satisfying when it is complete!


My Which Way is North? is coming along.  You will remember this is all part of a bee that I belong to... Two's Company.  February was my month and these are the blocks that I requested.  I have some of them back and am waiting on a few more. I did a tutorial on how to piece them here.


There are two more projects on my wall that no progress has been made... yet!  I say yet, because they are definitely on the agenda.


I couldn't leave today without showing this these great photos of two best buddies enjoying the warm weather we had yesterday.


Two brothers, taking in the fresh air and critters running around... Ahhh... the life of a cat!

Oh... if you are so inclined, please vote for Canton Village Quilt Works for the best online fabric shop by clicking here.  Many thanks goes out to all of you!!


Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

20 comments:

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Greta looking quilts, and you need to tell big brother to let lil brother eat more and quit hogging the food bowl, LOL!

Sooli said...

Love the cat photos. The question 'Does my butt look big in this?' springs to mind!

Barb said...

Your glacier Star is amazing!!! Just amazing!!

deborah said...

I voted!

Thimbleanna said...

Looks like you're good and busy with some beautiful projects Jackie! And I LOVE the kitty photo -- they're so fun to watch now that the weather is warming up.

Abby and Stephanie said...

You have the prettiest design wall. I just love that photo of the boys.

Nifty Quilts said...

Wow! Lots of good stuff going on at your place. I see my blocks. My vote is in. Thanks for making it easy!

Nedra said...

I went over and voted for you Jackie!

Maria said...

What a great photos of the boys. Love t.

em's scrapbag said...

Love all your flying geese!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Beautiful projects and adorable pics of your boys!!! TFS
~Terry~

Clare said...

Lovely cat photos. "Can you see the mouse?" "No. Where?"

Barb said...

really like the geese quilt!
your kitties are too cute!
Mine were doing the same thing with this wonderful weather.

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Look at those two! They looks so comfy and are clearly enjoying the view and the weather.

Janet said...

You have fabulous projects in the works, I love them all. Love the photo of the buddies.

antique quilter said...

ok the kitties looking out the window is adorable!!!!
LOVE those geese, very fun!
I am loving watching your progress on this quilt I am almost ready to buy a pattern and start one too!
Kathie

Elisa Black said...

Love all the stuff on your design wall!! The photo of the cats enjoying the spring air is precious!

Mama Pea said...

It's looking really good! All of it. I enjoyed seeing how your red/white blocks are looking together!

Laura said...

Great things on your design wall and great pic of your boys! Hard to believe they are brothers as they look so different.

@pril said...

I love it when bloggers include their furbabies in the posts!

@pril
KoolBeenz-blog.blogspot.com
For-the-Love-of-Pie.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...