Saturday, November 17, 2012

Do You Like?

Hello Everyone,

Since all month I am celebrating my 3 year Anniversary as an online shop, I wanted to shared with you some new items just added to the shop and our special weekend #3 sale.


This is the Amazon Star.  This design is a Judy Niemeyer design and is available in our shop as an individual pattern, but it is now available as a kit too!! And it is in the same colors as pictured above.


Here is that same quilt hanging in the Timeless Treasures booth at quilt market.  My friend and fellow Certified Instructor, Ginny pieced and quilted this one to hang in the booth.  

I actually am going to make this one for myself.  The colors will go well in our bedroom.

If you want your own though, you can pick up the pattern or kit by clicking here and here.


New patterns into the shop from Pam Dindorff of Aardvark Quilts.  These patterns are wonderful and work well with your Kaffe Fassett and Australian Aboriginal fabrics.

You can find these patterns here.


And, as promised, NEW Kaffe Fassett ribbons.  I can truly say, I am in LOVE!!  I am actually going to edge the cuffs of my lightweight wool coat with this ribbon.  How fun to put on a quilt, pillow, or bag.  And they are even more gorgeous in person.

These can be found by clicking here.

Now for the sale items this week... 


All Australian Aboriginal fabric from M&S Textiles are marked down to $8.35 per yard through midnight November 18 EST.  Click here to see them all.


All Black and White fabrics are marked down to $7.75 per yard through midnight November 18 EST.  Click here to see them all.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 


Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...