Monday, November 19, 2012

Weekend Musings....

Hello Everyone,

This weekend was a good one.  I was able to get a bunch accomplished at home and had a date night and movie with the hubs.  We haven't been to a movie in a long time.  We really wanted to see Lincoln, but couldn't get in so we saw Flight.  This was a good movie too.  

If anyone saw Lincoln, please let me know your review, I think I feel another date night coming up!!

I also did some quilty stuff too.


I cut some bright 2.5 inch squares and these were the remnants.  Pretty aren't they.  I think they would look great fused to a base and then just quilted like crazy, don't you?


Then I cut up and played with Australian Aboriginals, can't wait to show you this design!


Also spent some time peeling off papers off of some of my Judy Niemeyer projects.  


This one is done!

Then on Sunday, my boys were snugly all day...


...here on the bed...


...on the shopping bags after a trip to the grocery store...


...and on the kitty condo!  They really love each other and are best buddies!!

I hope you all had a great weekend, I did!

Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Nice to get so much accomplished isn't it!?!! I saw Lincoln on Friday and it was fabulous. Daniel Day Lewis is unbelievable as Lincoln. The rest of the cast was wonderful too. You'll love it.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I'm afraid I want to see James Bond first - then Lincoln - great quilt! and love those healthy looking cats.

Nedra said...

I have heard great things about the Lincoln film, and hope to see it soon, too. With my son in town, all the siblings went to the James Bond film and gave it a thumbs up.











Holli said...

Congrats on all the quilty accomplishments, but really, I love those kitties!

Cathi said...

What a great idea for the scraps -- that wild be a really intriguing quilt!
Love those kitty pictures, particularly the last one!

Abby and Stephanie said...

The kitties look like they're resting up for their holiday meal or are they finicky eaters? Wishing your family a very Happy Thanksgiving.

The Calico Cat said...

We are planning to see Lincoln on Friday. The first movie for me since Julie & Julia.

suz said...

my son, who is a huge Civil War buff, said it was one of the best movies he's seen in a long time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...