Thursday, November 1, 2012

Quilt Market Mania Continues

Hello Everyone,

After being home for 3 days from Quilt Market, I still have TONS of photos to show you... so let's get started!

First up RIBBONS!

As many of you know I carry Kaffe Fassett decorative jacquard ribbons in my shop, you can find them here.  Kaffe has introduced NEW ribbons for the fall and I purchased a bunch for the shop.  Here are some ideas on how you can use them...


Isn't this pillow just the best!  I love the colors.


This is just a sample board.


Sheila, my Renaissance Ribbons Rep, used the Guinea Flower 22mm ribbon to dress up her blouse.  You can find this ribbon here.


Isn't this vest just fabulous!  And look at the shoe!


You will see some of the above ribbons in my shop soon!!


Love this bag!


This pouch is awesome too!

Every year I can't wait to see my friend's the Tuckers from Studio 180 Designs.  They are the most fun and creative people!


In their AMAZING booth...


Deb doing what she does best... You can find their rulers and patterns here in my shop.

During Sample Spree, I ran into someone I have been wanting to meet FOREVER...


Sherri McConnell from A Quilting Life.  She is as nice in person as she is online.  We kept running into each other throughout market and long enough to get this photo.  So good to meet you Sherri, and next time we should slow down and have a cuppa!!


Throughout market, I spied Judy Niemeyer quilts.  I knew that most were going to be there and took photos of all of them.  But this one was special for several reasons.  This is the Amazon Star and can be found here in my shop.  It will also be available in a kit in these exact fabrics in a few days in my shop. But my friend, Ginny, and fellow Certified Instructor made and quilted this one to hang at market in the Timeless Treasures booth.  You did a fantastic job, Ginny!!


As many of you know, I LOVE African fabrics.  My friend Moctar from Yara African Fabrics was at market again.  I was so excited because I purchased more of his gorgeous African fabrics for my shop to share with you.  If you have never seen what I currently carry, you can find them here.  Remember to check back soon for all the gorgeous fabrics that I ordered to add to what is already there.  

By the way, aren't they a fantastic price???


A we were working our way through market, my roomie and great friend needed to get off her feet.  So we stopped by the Quilt Magazine booth.  Doesn't she look comfy?


This little piece of eye candy was gorgeous!  Beaded and bedecked with fabric, sequins, and beads.  Gorgeous!

Stay tuned for more tomorrow!

Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my so much to see! thank goodness for digital cameras to help keep it all straight!
Looks like you had a great time,looking for treasures for your shop :0) and meeting all the people at the end of your computer :0)

Happy Sewing

Barb said...

Oh my gosh....your eye candy has me jumping around....I love all of the bright fun fabrics and those African fabrics...oh WOW...thanks for showing.

Nedra said...

Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pictures from Market! That Kaffe pillow is fabulous and I love all the ideas of ways to use his ribbon.
And I'm so glad you had a chance to meet Sherri M. Isn't she the sweetest lady? We used to get together often when I lived in St. G.

Mara said...

THe Amazon Star, is AMAZING, and the Yara fabric is a great price and pretty can't wait to see the new fabrics you bring in.

Sherri said...

It was so nice to meet! Well definitely have to plan to have lunch or dinner next market!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...