Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Spikes for My Table

Hello Everyone,

I hope that you are not getting tired of seeing my most recent Judy Niemeyer projects. But this is the last one for a while. The last time I shared this one with you, I had just finished it at my quilting retreat. You can see the post by clicking here.

But I still needed to remove all the paper. That is now complete. Now to quilt it and get it on my table. But for the time being, I took it outside on a hot day photo shoot!


Love all those wonderful spikes. I made it totally from batiks that will go just perfectly in my kitchen.


Had to do the wall and flower shot.


Here is the whole thing. This is Judy Niemeyer's Seasonal Table Runner and the pattern can be found in my shop by clicking here. More patterns are due in this week!

I hope you have enjoyed my little mini paper piecing series!


Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

21 comments:

Pat said...

No fair posting a link to your shop when the pattern is showing as being out of stock!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Fantabulous!

Oops-Lah said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Barb said...

Totally amazing!!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! the fabrics w/the dots give the piece a lot of movement.

Nedra said...

The colors remind me of Christmas. Love the fabrics. I didn't realize Judy had table runner patterns also.

Jean said...

This is gorgeous too! I never get tired of seeing such great quilts!

Kim said...

I don't know how you get done all that you get done! Did you redo your color placement that you were worried about at the retreat?
It is lovely and even prettier in person!

Happy Sewing

Sharon said...

I loved this piece from the first time you showed it at retreat. It's fabulous. I am paper pieced challenged. In 2005, I worked on one small star block for about 2 hours, then on the last trim up, I cut the block in 1/2 by mistake. Seriously, I've still got the project in a box. I'm now thinking "liberated" instead of p.p.'ed. Your work is fab!

Nifty Quilts said...

Jackie, This looks beautiful! I remember it on the floor at Victoria's. And I remember how much you enjoyed working on it. Bravo!

Debbie said...

Keep those projects coming...they are all so gorgeous!

pratima said...

This design is so unique and has a beautiful movement to it. It is beautiful!

M and M plus 3 said...

Breath taking beautiful!

LeAnn said...

Wow! Wow! and WOW!! Great job.

Melinda said...

I enjoy seeing your paper piecing projects - this one is great!

The Vegetarian Hunter said...

I will never tire of seeing these creations! You make it look so easy. You have really inspired me to learn paper piecing. I even have made my own paper piecing pattern.
Cheers,
Carolyn

Elzaan said...

Great Work! Seems you enjoyed these paper piecing projects a lot.

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

it looks great! Hope those new napkins go well with it! ;-) hugs!

Vesuviusmama said...

It isn't possible to tire of seeing her amazing designs!

Editfolt said...

Beautiful. Love color!

CraftyGardenMom - Tanesha said...

Jackie you are making me want to try my hand at a Judy Niemeyer pattern...and I do NOT need another WIP!!! But that is one gorgeous runner and I am itching to get my hands on the Indian Summer pattern to use up my huge stash of batiks and hand dyed fabrics....I must must must resist!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...