Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hot Off The Presses

Hello Everyone,

I am super excited about the current issue of Quilt Magazine! Back in June, Lisa Ruble, an editor from Quilt contacted me and asked if she could interview me about machine quilting for an upcoming issue. I said yes and now the issue is available in my shop complete with this fabulous article.

I am honored to be amongst two other fabulous long arm quilters in this article.


Here is a peek at the three of us!


Wonderful article too, lots of great information. See the three photos on the right, those are all quilts that I quilted!


See the three quilts here, they are also ones that I quilted!


These are also quilts that I quilted! Stephanie do you see yours? Karen do you see yours?


Here is the issue cover. You can purchase a copy by clicking here. There are tons of great quilt patterns too!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway by clicking here.

Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

23 comments:

Elisa Black said...

Congrats on the publication! Very exciting! I love the cover of the magazine-- I may just have to purchase an issue at today's meeting!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Yes, I see my quilt! :o) Congratulations Jackie. Well deserved and I'm sure seasoned and budding machine quilters will get lots of great tips.

Lisa said...

congratulations!!!

Helen said...

Congrats Jackie!! How exciting for you!!!!

Anonymous said...

woohoo congratulations

Christine

Julie Bagamary said...

Congrats - how exciting!

Anya said...

That's yours on the cover, too, right? Congrats, Jackie -- well-deserved!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Congratulations! I love looking through quilt magazines and recognizing names.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations on being a magazine celebrity Jackie! Well deserved!

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

Congrats my super talented friend! now get your bee-hind to NYC so I can give ya a big hug! ;-)

see ya soon !

Helen said...

Congrats! Wow, to have your work published. Enjoy. I think it is well deserved. Might just check-out this magazine and see if they deliver to the Netherlands :)

Barb said...

That is just awesome!

Lynette said...

How fun to have your work spotlighted like that. :D

Linda at Roscoe's Ma said...

Wow! Congratulations! I have a subscription to that mag and look forward to its arrival. Can't wait. Way to go!

Kim said...

How exciting!
You rock.

Happy sewing

Vesuviusmama said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you!

Char said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to get my copy.

Jean(ie) said...

I can't wait for my issue to arrive!!!!!

Audrie said...

Congrats Jackie!!!

Pinkadot Quilts said...

Congratulations to you! How exciting and rewarding to see your name and work in a magazine, hope to see it more often!!!!

Nedra said...

Yay Jackie! You are the Star!

Janet said...

What excitement, congratulations on being recognised.

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Congrats Jackie...how exciting for you!!! :)
~Terry~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...