Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Design Wall Is A Mish Mash

Hello Everyone,

So I was looking at my design wall and I have several things on it that need to be completed.


I had started to make these LeMoyne stars with African fabrics and Kona cotton.  I really would like to make some more and have one fantastic quilt.  Love, love, love African fabrics.  You can find them here on my site.


Then I have these LeMoyne stars that I have been making with Kaffe Fassett fabrics and Australian fabrics.  I am loving the red and yellow together, but still need to decide on a setting.  I think I need many more blocks though. I want to make it BIG!!


Then I have this little guy that I made long ago with my friend Victoria.  I just need to quilt it... so that is what is going on with my design wall.

What is on your design wall?

Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

Lucky Duck Dreams said...

I have scrappy trip a longs, Grandmother's choice bow, and FQ Stars QAL blosk probably going to be a baby quilt.

Average Quilter said...

I'm trying to get a tee shirt quilt ready for the 18th and the way it looks now it might not happen

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

what's on my wall - too much so that it isn't even all up on the tiny space I call a design wall!! 3 hand piecing projects going on right now, 1 needle turn applique, 1 big quilt on the hand quilting frame and 3 waiting in line -- too many.
I looked at the last photo and thought inspired by Victoria before I read your caption :)
Loved your previous posts on your workshop retreat - sounded like such fun - wish I was near your area!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Bright and happy projects await you! On my design wall...absolutely nothing! Sad I know.

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

Yes, you need to quilt the madonna! YAY!!!

Jean(ie) said...

LOVE the Madonna piece. Great contemporary icon...LOVE IT!

Cathi said...

I love all your LeMoyne Stars! There's something about those stars that I always find irresistible.

Elaine said...

I just finished my first LaMoyne Star quilt that was on the was. Amazingly my wall is empty for a minute. Love your African fabrics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...