Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day 2...

Hello Everyone,

Yesterday was day two of our Certified Shop retreat.  I made good progress on my Queen Sized Feathered Star and am excited to show you where I am...


Hopefully, today I will be working on the borders.  Wait until you see what I have planned!! 

Some of the other goings on were... 


Instruction from Judy Niemeyer... Everyone was glued to her every word!


My Feathered Star before the red layer and Ginny's Compass Roses.


Denise and Peggy are working on multiple projects, but you can see the Mariner's Compass in the works here.


Carol is on her way with her Mariner's Compass.


Roger and Ardelle's work.  Roger is working on the same pattern as me... The Queen Sized Feathered Star, but he is working from the border in, and Ardelle is working on the Mariner's Compass.

If you would like to see more photos from both days, just click here.

Stay tuned for more!!

Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Michele said...

Jaw dropping to the floor here.

grendelskin said...

Oh, so much gorgeosity in one spot! Your work is coming along beautifully, you overachiever you.

Leslie said...

These are gorgeous. I've never seen a black and white Judy N quilt. Really looking forward to seeing the end product.

Judy H said...

Ok, now I HAVE to go work on my Mariner's Compass. Love everyone's color choices.

Pat V. said...

Wow, your feathered star is gorgeous! Love your color choices!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...