Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fresh Palette

Hello Everyone,

My newest design is out!  This is another design using Australian Aboriginal fabrics from M & S Textiles.

When designing this quilt, I wanted to have the lights and darks play nicely together.


Yes, I even did a little appliqué, Pat Sloan!!  For those of you who follow me, you will know that I typically don't do much appliqué, but when I designed this quilt, I really liked the look.


I did circle quilting in the sashing.


The purples, ecrus, greens, and pink really play nicely together.


Let me introduce Fresh Palette!  It measures 43" X 43".  This is a great size for a table topper and/or wall hanging.


This is the backing fabric I used... isn't this the BEST!!  It is called Wild Bush Flowers and comes in 3 different colors too.  You can find it here in my shop.


You can also find my quilt in the October/November 2012 issue of Quilt Magazine! The pattern and directions are all inside. This issue can be found here in my shop.

But it doesn't stop here...


You can find the kit to make this exact quilt in my shop!  Just click here.  I know that it may show out of stock this morning, but we are re-kitting today as the first round has already sold out. 

We will have more in stock this afternoon... I guarantee it!

UPDATE:   The kits are now back in stock!!

I had fun making this quilt and I know you will too.  Enjoy!

Until Next Time...


Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

FabricFascination said...

Your quilt was my favorite in the latest issue of Quilt magazine.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I just love circles! great looking quilt and love the circles in the sashing
Karen

Heather said...

I have to say, your fabric choices are really critical in making this quilt awesome. The fussy cutting, like of that sashing ans the centers of the circles, really makes it look super detailed and complicated! (in a good way) This is really lovely and I like the idea of it being a table topper size. :)

Abby and Stephanie said...

You and Aboriginals play very well together. Congrats on your new design.

pat sloan said...

Applique.... sigh... SO proud of you!

Cathi said...

Congratulations -- that is a beautiful quilt!

annemariesquilt said...

Only 1 word covers this : WOW !!

JessicaSews said...

Ummmmm.... WoW! I just ran across the magazine today and Fresh Palette is my FAVorite project! Love circles and love the fabrics! Love-Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...