Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Blogger's BOM Month 5


Hello Everyone,

Welcome back to Month 5!!

I am so excited for this month!  We have had the following blocks so far...


Sherri's Month 1.


Vicki's Month 2.


Stephanie's Month 3.


Pat's Month 4.

All have been fabulous! I hope you are enjoying playing along because this month we have a super block from my very talented friend...


John Adams, A.K.A. Quilt Dad.  Wait until you see his block... oh, that's right you don't have to wait any longer, just click here to see the block and get the tutorial right now!!

Don't forget to post your block to the Flickr group.  If you haven't seen some of the blocks there, you just have to check them out!!

Don't forget to come back here next month for Block 5, but I would love to hear from you before then too!

Enjoy!

Until Next Time...



Share/Bookmark

11 comments:

Cathy @ CabbageQuilts said...

Jackie these blocks have been fabulous! I can barely stay long enough to leave a comment, I just have to get over to Johns to check out the next one!!!

Nedra said...

John designed a great block! I will be pulling my Kaffes out today to play!

Editfolt said...

Én tervezi, hogy nyit a paplan üzlet Magyarországon a közeljövőben. Szeretném eladni az amerikai Kona szövetek és más jellegű (de elsősorban) Charm csomagolásban. Vásárolhatok Kona Öntől, mint a kereskedő? Van online vásárlás rendelkezésre? Milyen más módszerek állnak rendelkezésre a vásárláshoz?
Kérem, segítsen nekem legyen szíves, hol tudok meg Amerikában, mint egy magyar kereskedő?
Előre is köszönöm.

Bente-I like to QuiltBlog said...

Thanks!!!
I like this new block ☺

Richard Healey said...

I love the blocks. I have been quilting only a month now and still have a zillion things to do to catch up. But give me a month or 2 and I will join you all.

http//richardquilts.blogspot.com

Carrie P. said...

Is it that time again? Off to see the next block.

Ruthie said...

Oh my gosh, I love those blocks!

Retrogirl said...

Sands of time! Very cool. All great blocks.

Jackie, I saw you in Quilt mag at the bookstore and squealed "it's Jackie!" LOL I ran to show my husband and said OMG there she is AGAIN! Congrats!!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Amazing how time flies. I look forward to the 25th of each month. I hope to have my block done soon.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Thanks for another great block!

dwright33055 said...

wow...these blocks are amazing, this is my first time seeing them, and I am gonna join it and attempt to make these....this sounds like so much fun.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...