Friday, April 29, 2011

Color...

Hello Everyone,

As you all know, I love color! The past week I have been cutting... and playing... with some beautiful batiks for a wonderful kit. I just had to share them with you!


Look at these luscious colors. So vibrant and spring like aren't they? Plus, I love to work with batiks.


These are the dark ones that serve as the background for the pattern and kit. The fabrics are Hoffman and the kit are available in the shop. And yes they are included in the 15% off sale, but it ends today!! Just use the code entire15 at checkout. Click here to start shopping.

Don't forget to enter my fabric giveaway at my friend Amy's blog. Just click here...


Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Glenna @ Hollyhock Quilts said...

These are beautiful, Jackie! You've just got a way with color!

Jean said...

I love these fabrics. I love to use batiks as well and can't get enough of them.
My fat quarters came too! Thanks again for a great giveaway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...