Saturday, June 1, 2013

Did Someone Say Quilt Retreat?

Hello Everyone,

I am having way too much fun at our yearly spring quilting retreat and I wanted to share some of the fun with you!


Deb with part of her Mondo bag.


My BFF, Pam paper piecing!


Caroline taking a little bitty break.


Jane and her snap bags.


What's this?  Laura brought along her little one for her first official quilt retreat!


Of course, I had to get a little baby time too!


Sue doing a demo on the Stargello.  My kitchen table is getting one of these.


Pam's pillowcase.


Sue's geese.


Quilts of Valor Blocks.


Maria's Tree Skirt.


A fruit bowl, or perhaps for scraps.


My quilt... with borders!!

Stay tuned for more tomorrow!


Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like a lot of fun-and a lot accomplished in just a day.
I must get busy on my piled up projects now. Several of those pictured are in my pile :)

Cherie

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

it is always fun to get in a little baby time - something about holding and cuddling a baby is so nice - but at my age I'm always so glad to hand them back and know I don't have to take care of them full time!!
Looks like y'all had fun

Exuberant Color said...

Oh, that is an interesting border on your quilt! Love the stars!

PamKittyMorning said...

It looks like a lot of fun. HI PAM! Plus, love that star quilt and that great geese border!

Kim said...

A quilt retreat and baby time.......perfect! Looks like everyone is having a great time.

Happy Sewing

Nedra said...

What a lovely time with friends. Your quilt is coming along nicely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...