Monday, March 4, 2013

We Are Growing....

Hello Everyone,

Many of you may already have heard from my E-News or from Facebook.... but if you haven't, Canton Village Quilt Works is growing!!  My good friend Deb Mella has joined my team!!  I couldn't be more excited.  I would like to introduce her to you...


Deb has been quilting since 1995 and has a passion for the quilt industry.  Deb owned Gone Quilting in Canton, CT from 2005 – 2008.  During that time Deb managed a part-time staff of 8, worked full time outside of the business, vended at quilt shows and guild meetings and attended spring and fall quilt market shows.  Deb taught beginner to advanced classes at Gone Quilting and loved most the interaction with her customers and students.   Deb is a 6 year breast cancer survivor and is passionate about helping anyone with a diagnosis of breast cancer.

As a breast cancer survivor Deb is naturally drawn to all things pink!  She loves working with bright fabrics and batiks.  Some of her favorite quilts she has made are Judy Niemeyer quilts.  She has recently begun working on hand applique projects and loves making burp clothes and baby quilts with her daughters.

Deb lives with her husband Dave in Windsor, CT.   They have three children Erin, Jodi, Eric, a son-in-law Kevin and a 2 year old granddaughter Julia.  When Deb is not working or quilting you can find her spending time with her family.

Please join me in welcoming Deb to my team!  We will have great things in store for you, so keep your eyes open!!

Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Welcome to Deb! I think you gals will have just too much fun together working and creating!

Unknown said...

Hi Deb welcome....I am sure Jackie and you will have lots of fun....and about you loving pink and batiks I know where you are coming from I just finished chemo and radiation in June and still hoping for the best and I too love pink and batiks. I have yet done a J. Niemeyer pattern but I might jump off this year....Good luck to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...