Thursday, May 17, 2012

Total Randomness

Hello Everyone,

Lately I have been really busy and not home so much.  So I thought I might just share with you a few things that I did last week.


Cut beautiful fabric for a customer.  This is from the new Rhapsodia Collection, it can be found here.


Someone in our town ordered baby chicks and they were in the post office when I arrived to mail packages.  Too cute!


Quilting that I did on a customer's quilt.


Treated myself to a pedicure on Saturday.


All that went on while the cats lazed around!  It is nice to snuggle with a pal.

Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

Barb said...

thanks for the smile today - loved the chicks at the post office and aren't pedicures the best!
have a great day

fiberchick said...

Your "total randomness" post is great. Cats just make napping look SO good!

Lesley said...

Love that new line of fabric! And those chicks and toes are just too cute!

Sooli said...

I so wish I had a window seat, I've always wanted one! What lucky cats! and I love that Rhapsodia fabric, its absolutely luscious!

Rosa said...

Lovely cat and beautiful rhapsodia fabrics.

Have a fun day!

BengalPup said...

I want to be a cat in my next life...

pasqueflower said...

Beautiful fabric and pretty toes!
I feel like I need a cat nap.

Cathi said...

What gorgeous fabric! There's nothing like a pedicure -- and sandal weather!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...