Sunday, December 15, 2013

It Was A Pieceful Day

Hello Everyone,

Yesterday, it was snowing all day here.  What does a quilter do when it snows?  Hunkers down and gets serious about some piecing!!!  Woohoo, I got to sew all day.  I didn't do any quilting, but will get back to that on Monday.  I think I will be piecing tomorrow too.

How about you?  What do you do when it snows, if it snows near you?

Let's take a peek at what I worked on… 


Remember my Bali Bed Runner?  It was time to continue piecing the curves and get this one done!  This is the first half on the ironing board.


Here is some of the rest on the design wall.  Not quite the whole thing.  So I had a little way to go. 


Here is one block.  This is a great way to make a wedding ring quilt… in blocks!


A little more… we are getting there.


My helper arrived on time to help me sew some of the rows together.


Then he decided to lay on it as he didn't want to be under any longer.

Any way, it was a productive day and my helper and I had a great time.  More photos tomorrow!  Stay tuned!!

Oh and don't forget to enter my fat quarter giveaway going on here.

Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

Jamie Janow Elfert said...

I am sooooo in love with this pattern and your choice of fabrics. And your feline babies are adorable. We are down to one cat who is spoiled by my DH and wants nothing to do with me when he is home.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

lovely runner - have fun playing in the snow - we still have snow on the ground from our storm last week - it has been that cold - normally it all melts within a couple days - not this time - 10 days since we had it.

Judy H said...

Love the color combinations on this bed runner. I think it needs to 'run' right on over to my bed!

Pile O Fabric said...

I love this design! Im very tempted to give this a try. Which pattern is this?

Lori said...

That is gorgeous Jackie! Sewing is a great way to pass a snowy day.

Kathleen said...

These fabrics and colors are beautiful together! I envy your talent for making these selections.

Эльвира Пустовала said...

Very bright and positive! I really like your helper :)

Mary Ann said...

When it snows in Georgia, everyone panics b ut I was raise in Michigan. I have a sled and live on a hill, I go out and enjoy the snow for the short time it is here. Mary Ann

Jax said...

Jackie, your choice of fabrics is always spectacular! Never would I have put them together, but they always work-wish I had your color sense!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...