Monday, December 30, 2013

An Impromptu Day

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to a wonderful 2014!!

Yesterday was a very impromptu day at the studio.  Several of the "regulars" at the studio decided to get together to sew.  Funny though... I arrived late!

I am actually starting a new project, here are my fabrics.


I did a quick pick in the morning and chose these batiks.  Not the normal color palette for me, but we shall see.  Stay tuned for the progress.


Lisa joined me to finish her Amazon Star.  And guess what?  After I left it was done!!! Man is it gorgeous!


Fran came and was working on a new bag.  She is using all coffee/toffee colors.  It is going to be gorgeous!


Nancy came to quilt a quilt top!  A great flannel quilt.


Leslie wanted to lay out her Ombre quilt on the design wall.  She really needed the design wall to have the right color placement.


Here is what she came up with... nice isn't it?  

It was very nice to do something a little unplanned.  The best part of the whole thing is being with friends!

Tomorrow I am on my way to Arizona to teach! Hope to see some of you there.


Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Michele said...

It looks like fun was had by all. Have a great trip and enjoy the much warmer weather.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

looks like all were productive!

Nedra said...

Have a safe flight and see you soon!

Kim said...

And Leslie's quilt matches her ( hand knit?) sweater!
I love it :0), looks like a great way to relax with friends

Happy New Year

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...