Sunday, September 21, 2008

Seed Packet Stitcheries

Hello Everyone, 

Just a quick post to show you some of what I have been up to. I have been working very hard on my mystery quilt and actually have 18 blocks made!! I will be posting pictures of them in a couple of days. So be sure to check back. 

But while I have been watching the Red Sox I have been stitching. Maybe you will remember these stitchery seed packet patterns. I finished 2 more! The bottom 2 are newest ones that I have completed. I really love them, I think they are really pretty.


I am looking forward to putting them in a quilt, but alas I have 7 more to complete! So it may be a longer process than originally thought.

In other news, check out the new photos of customer quilts, especially Sara's memory quilt. This is such a beautiful quilt!

Have a terrific weekend! Happy Quilting!


Share/Bookmark

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you know how much I love these! Beautiful :o)

Teresa said...

OH, I do too love them - what a pretty quilt they will make.

Beertje Zonn said...

Lovely,the Seed Packet Stitcheries.
Kind regards

Sonnja & Beertje Zonn

Stina Blomgren said...

Oh...they are soooo lovely... :O)
What will you do with them later...are there many blocks? Thousands of questions...lol... Just curious...I loved them..!! :o)

corry said...

So pretty these stitcheries, they will be beautiful used in a quilt

Karen said...

Oh, I do like those seed packet stitcheries!

Sweet P said...

Your stitcheries are lovely! Great job! Go Sox!

Anonymous said...

Jackie,
I can't wait to see all those stitches on your quilt.
It must be pretty :)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Jackie what a fantastic job you have done on your stitcheries...

Thimbleanna said...

Love those seed packets -- you'll be done before you know it. And that memory quilt is awesome! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Annette said...

Those are so pretty. I have never seen that pattern before. I like it.

Nanette Merrill said...

Those seed packs are so vintage and cute. What a great hand project.

Eileen said...

I am really looking forward to seeing how you put those seed packet blocks together. That will make a cute quilt!

Karen said...

Your mystery quilt is coming along nicely. Love the seed packets! That is going to make a beautiful quilt.

Cheryl said...

You do such beautiful handwork!!! I agree with the others, they are going to be wonderful in a quilt!

annemariesquilt said...

Oi they are so beautiful.. I love them!

em's scrapbag said...

Your stitcheries are lovely. You are doing a great job. They will make a wonderful quilt.

Tine said...

It may take a while, but they are so pretty! They will look so great in a quilt :-)

julieQ said...

Love your stitchery! So pretty, I love flower seed packets, and yours are so neat.

Hanne said...

Beautiful stitcheries :-)

Amanda Jean said...

your little stitcheries are cute. it's nice to have something to work on while watching TV, isn't it?

Pat said...

WOW....that memory quilt is SOMETHING ELSE!!! (And love all the other things pictured, too!)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just found your blog when searching for these seed packet patterns :) - I have been unable to find any info about them anywhere. Could you please tell me who designed them and where I might find them for purchase? PS You have been added to my blogs tab on my tool bar. Thanks so much for your help!
Email is sandiemackintosh@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...