Saturday, October 19, 2013

In Arizona...

Hello Everyone,

This week I am in Arizona!  I am visiting with my son and I am also teaching while I am here.  Yesterday, I did a trunk show at A Quilter's Oasis in Mesa and will be teaching there on Tuesday.

I thought I would give you a little sneak peek of the trunk show....


Here I am with my quilts piled up and laid out.


Here are the ladies... We were just waiting for a few more.


Here is my Indian Summer Quilt.  This is a great beginner paper pieced quilt.  You can find the pattern and quilt kit here... 


This is the Seasonal Table Runner, which should really be quilted on my table.  I will get to it, maybe over the holiday when I am home??  The pattern can be found here.... 


This is my Queen Size Feathered Star.  Probably one of my all time favorite quilts.  I love the boldness of the colors against the black.  You can find the pattern here and the kit here.


Here I am chatting it up with some of the quilters.  They were fantastic and I can't wait to teach there on Tuesday!  

If you are in Arizona and haven't been to A Quilter's Oasis in Mesa, you must go!

To see more photos, just click here.

Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

so nice that you could do a trunk show and visit your son at the same time!! best of two things.
always enjoy seeing your quilts and the bold color that you use.

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Lovely quilts, thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...