Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Finally... A Winner!!

Hello Everyone,

So sorry this took me so long, but I finally chose two winners... and a new name for my Desert Sky quilt!!

Let me introduce you to Berries Jubilee!



Wendy is the winner for naming the quilt!  She said:

When I look at this quilt it reminds me of a celebration of color! How about "Berries Jubilees"


The runner up is Christina Gilman!  She said:

For some reason, I'm thinking about Salt Water Taffy after seeing this quilt. I'm sure everyone else has already suggested every possible permutation of "berry", so I won't. Fruit Loops?

Thank you both for such great names!!  

Until Next Time...


Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Kathie said...

great name and GREAT quilt love , love, love the colors you chose
Kathie

Glenna @ Hollyhock Quilts said...

GORGEOUS quilt, Jackie! Perfect name!!

Wendy said...

I just love this stunning quilt! Thank you for picking the name I thought of!

Helen said...

Celebration of colors is what it says. Wendy's right! This quilt really lights up in layers.

Thelma said...

Berries Jubiilees! Perfect!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...