Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Blogger's BOM Month 8

Hello Everyone,

It is that time again!  Are you ready for Block #8?  I can tell you it is a beauty for sure.  But first, take a look at the first seven blocks all together.

From Left Top Row:  Block 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
They are fantastic together, aren't they?

To see variations from everyone who is participating, take a look at the Flickr Group.  I love what everyone has done!

If you are just starting, you can get ALL the links to the instructions for each block over on my right sidebar... under the heading Blogger's BOM Block links.

Block Number 8 is brought you by the fabulous Amy of Mrs. Schmenkman Quilts.  This block is a beauty.  So hop on over there and grab your instructions and start sewing!!



If you would like to see the original post about the BOM and the rules, just click here.  

Don't forget to post your new blocks to the Flickr Group.

Hop on over to Amy's right now, by clicking here...

Don't forget to enter my giveaway going on here.

Until Next Time...


Share/Bookmark

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Очень интересно! Отличная цветовая гамма!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Thanks Jackie! I'm going to pop on over...

Maria said...

Just popped over and I love Amy's Block..

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Those blocs are looking terrific! I'm on my way to visit Amy

fiberchick said...

Thanks Jackie! Your blocks look great. Am stunned by how time is flying by...

Lesley said...

Thank you ...another wonderful block to make!

Michele said...

I love all those gorgeous colors together.

Janet said...

I love all the blocks and it's fantastic to see them together.

Retrogirl said...

fun blocks & gorgeous bright colors!!

artes e arteirices said...

Oi more, consegui fazer o meu 8°bloco BOM, gostei tanto que traduzi e postei no meu blog, depois dá uma olhada e me diz o que achou ....

bjs

artesearteirices.blogspot.com.br

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...