Thursday, December 1, 2011

In The Nick of Time...

Hello Everyone,

Whew!  I made it and with no time left to spare. I finished up my November block for the Two's Company Bee last night!  It will be on its way to Jessica today.  Luckily she lives only one state away, so she may have it by Saturday!!

Jessica, so sorry it took so long, but after all it took me almost two months to complete Shelly's block...

Anyway, Jessica's two color quilt is brown and blue and made up by starting with...


a pile of these... HST's!  I used my own method for which I have a tutorial.  You can find the tutorial by clicking here.


These HST's came out to 4.5 inches unfinished.  Now to trim and do the layout.


This looks like a good layout.


Joined together and spritzed with a little bit of Mary Ellen's Best Press so it lays nice and flat...  Voila!  I hope you like the fabrics that I chose, Jessica.  This is going to be a fabulous quilt!  Enjoy!


Until Next Time...


Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Elisa Black said...

The brown and the blues look great together. I love the block design you chose, too. I imagine she will be very pleased!

Barb said...

Those fabrics are just awesome!!

artes e arteirices said...

how beautiful these blocks, I loved the colors used,
Yesterday I finished a block, but I used to do a doorstop until the weekend I'll post on the blog, and if you notice you are interested to see you here in Brazil I do with these beautiful blocks, quilts because I I still can not do ..

bjs
a blessing to you later

@mara_deoliveira

Jane S. said...

Wow that's pretty! The blue and brown really look good together.

xiaoyu said...

These color collocations are so wonderful! Like it!
jr bridesmaid dresses

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...