Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blogger's Block of The Month... Block # 2

Hello Everyone,

First I would like to say that there are some phenomenal first blocks on the Flickr group! If you haven't seen them just click here.  You can always post your blocks here too!

But right now it is that time again, block #2 is now available from the talented Vicki of Field Trips in Fiber.  This one is a beauty.


Just click here to go to her blog and follow the tutorial for the second block.

You can also, link up below with the linky tool to show us your block on your blog!  And of course, don't forget to post them on the Flickr group too!

Have fun!  I am off to Quilt Market in two days, gotta go get ready!!



Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

Vicki W said...

Thank you for inviting me to participate. I really enjoyed creating this block. I hope everyone loves it!

Lee Ann L. said...

I tried twice to load that blog with block and both time it hung up and crashed. I'll have to try again later!

By the way, Thank you for doing this. :-)

Linda said...

Just posted my finished block on the Flickr group. It was a fun block to make! Oh and Jackie the fabric I purchased from you worked out beautifully! I am loving all the Batiks!! Thanks!

Christina Gilman said...

Jackie, sorry about the mess in the Mr. Linky. It kept giving me a error at the end of the process so I repeated a bunch. I'll go leave a note on the dev's site and let him know. Hopefully you can remove the duplicates?

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Great looking block, thanks!

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Thanks for the nice words you left on my blog! I love participating in the Blogger's BOM! It's fun and I feel like I'm learning things even though I've been quilting for awhile!
Thank you again! Rosemary

leanne said...

thanks - another great block

Miriam said...

Just linked my blocks.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...